Pizza Al Forno Booking Terms and Conditions
‘We & Us’- Referred to as ‘Pizza Al Forno’
‘You’ – Referred to as ‘The Client’
‘The Event’ – Referred to as ‘The Booking’
‘Booking Form’ – This is what is sent to you via email to fill in with the relevant information
- Deposits & Payments.
- A £100 non-refundable deposit to be paid on acceptance of the quotation. The deposit confirms the booking and the date required.
- The balance to be paid in full up to 28 days before the date of the booking.
- Any last-minute bookings taken within those final 28 days are required to pay the agreed quote in full.
- Quotes are valid for 28 days from the date that they are sent to the client.
- Payments can be spread out if required. Please make contact with Pizza Al Forno to arrange this.
- Deposits are strictly non-refundable in the event of cancellation by the client.
- Bookings are provisional until a deposit has been paid to Pizza Al Forno. The date will not be reserved until a deposit has been paid.
- A confirmation email will be sent from Pizza Al Forno to the client once the deposit has been received.
- Once Pizza Al Forno have received the deposit a binding contract will be entered into by the client with Pizza Al Forno. By paying the deposit, the client will be deemed to have accepted the booking and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- If the client fails to pay the balance before the 28-day notice Pizza Al Forno reserve the right to cancel or suspend the provision of services.
- Pizza Al Forno aims to never have to cancel a booking however if this unlikely situation arises then Pizza Al Forno will refund all monies paid including the deposit of £100 to the client within 7 days. Pizza Al Forno will also do our very best to help find a suitable replacement caterer. Pizza Al Forno will provide at least 8 weeks’ notice in writing prior to cancellation.
- The client reserves the right to cancel this agreement provided Pizza Al Forno are given at least eight weeks’ written notice. In doing so however the client acknowledges that:
The deposit of £100 will not be returned.
- Pizza Al Forno may charge the client 40% of the total fee to account for loss of earnings due to other bookings we may have been obliged to turn down
- If the client wishes to cancel this agreement without following the procedure outlined above, you acknowledge that you will be liable to pay the following charges:
- 50% of the total fee if you cancel this agreement less than eight weeks but more than four weeks prior to the booking
- 75% of the total fee if you cancel this agreement less than four weeks but more than two weeks prior to the booking
- 100% of the total fee if you cancel this agreement less than two weeks before the booking
Any payments that are due under clauses i, ii and iii above must be paid within seven days of us receiving notice of cancellation.
- Travel Expenses
- Travel within a 30-mile radius of our base in Cannock, Staffordshire will incur no extra charges. Pizza Al Forno may charge outside of this depending on how far we are required to travel.
- Travel charges are set at £1 per mile. This is at the discretion of Pizza Al Forno.
- Pizza Al Forno may not travel further than a 50-mile radius of our base depending on the location. This will be discussed with the client before a booking is made.
- Pizza Al Forno will do our best to accommodate revisions to the booking including increases and decreases in the number of portions, pizzas or covers that were specified. Any amendments the client wishes to make must be submitted in writing.
- Should attendance for your booking be lower than expected or than originally quoted for, Pizza Al Forno will not provide a refund or reduction.
- Should Pizza Al Forno agree to increase the number of portions, pizzas or covers as specified in clause 4.1 we will confirm the increased fee to the client in writing. This fee will then be added to your invoiced total. The client will then be responsible for paying the increased fee to Pizza Al Forno 28 days prior to the booking. If the 28 days mark has passed then the client must pay the increased amount to Pizza Al Forno no more than 7 days prior to the date of the booking.
- If the increased amount is not paid within the specified time frame set out in clause 4.3 then Pizza Al Forno will only provide the number of portions, pizzas or covers originally specified.
- Working Hours
Unless stated otherwise on the booking form, Pizza Al Forno will arrive at the venue approximately two hours before the start of the event and we will carry out services for no more than two hours unless we have previously agreed otherwise in writing.
- Arrangements with venue
- You the client accepts that it is your duty to liaise with the venue and to ensure that there are facilities in place for us to administer services. This includes ensuring that there is a flat area measuring at least 4×4 metres for Pizza Al Forno to be able to operate from.
- You the client accept and agree that it is your duty to ensure Pizza Al Forno have use of a single-phase single plug 240v power socket to connect our equipment at the venue in order to be able to provide services.
- You the client accept and agree that it is your duty to ensure that there are no height restrictions or obstacles on entrance to the venue or to the area that Pizza Al Forno are required to set up or if this is the case then there are measures in place for Pizza Al Forno to be able to gain access.
- Any specific times mentioned in the booking form in regards to services or other arrangements pertaining to the event are estimates only.
- If a delay to performing our services is caused by instructions or lack of instructions on your behalf, the time required for carrying out these services shall be extended by a reasonable period accordingly.
- Pizza Al Forno are not responsible for delays outside of our control including but not limited to heavy traffic and inclement weather. If our supply of services is delayed by events outside our control, Pizza Al Forno will contact the client as soon as possible to inform them. Pizza Al Forno will also take steps to minimise the effect of the delay where possible. Provided Pizza Al Forno have taken all reasonable measures to inform the client of delays and to mitigate these, we will not be held liable for delays out of our control.
- Catering Requirements
Pizza Al Forno will provide cardboard pizza boxes or recyclable food containers, paper plates and disposable napkins. It is not our responsibility to provide crockery, cutlery or linen.
- Waste Management
Pizza Al Forno is not responsible for removing any waste from the venue left by the client or attendees. This includes any pizza boxes or containers used to supply food and also refers to disposable napkins. Pizza Al Forno will only remove cooking waste from inside our unit.
- The client shall be responsible for any loss or damage to Pizza Al Forno’s equipment or property caused by venue staff or event attendees (other than by Pizza Al Forno).
- Any losses the client may suffer on account of us breaching this agreement are limited to the total fee. This clause does not seek to limit or exclude our liability to the client for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees.
- Third Party Rights
This contract exists exclusively between Pizza Al Forno (us) and the client (you). No other individual or company has any rights under this contract.
We undertake to provide Public Liability insurance at all times during the provision of our services.
- Contacting Us
You can contact Pizza Al Forno by telephone on 07813 955 091 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org We will contact you using the contact details you provided upon your enquiry.
The personal information you provide to us will be used:
- To supply services to you
- To process your payments
- Suspension of Services
Pizza Al Forno reserve the right to cancel or suspend the provision of services with immediate effect if: The client is found to be in breach of any of terms of this agreement